Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another day

Well it is getting warmer. Time to get started quilting again. My youngest son told me some great news and now I have a new grandbaby on the way. My daughter is getting married in October and I have some UFOs that need to be completed. Time to think about what patterns I want to make. Maybe turtles or a lucky star for the grandbaby. I need something for my daughter, but I am not sure what. It must be in jewel tones as she favors those. I have to finish the red and black quilt that I tried to make as a wedding present for my oldest son and new daughter-in-law. I have a baby blanket for my friend and a house warming gift to finish. So much to do, so little time. There is a quilt show in Yuba City this weekend,March 22,at the Yuba City fairgrounds, maybe that will get me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilters Web Search